Reporting a Problem in the City Limits

Jul 27, 2021

If you live, work, or are just visiting in Bowling Green, we encourage you to use the online form at and the click on report a problem on the main page if you would like to report a problem within the City limits. The form is then sent to the Neighborhood & Community Services Office and they will contact the appropriate City department to handle the problem. NCS can help find the correct person to talk to about street or power outages, code violations, storm water issues, and many other issues. To create a new request or to report a problem you can select from the specific options on the page. You will then be directed to the specific company where you can leave an online report . For more information about reporting a problem online, please call 270-393-3000. #updatebg #cityofbgky #bgky #NewsRelease

Category: Update Bowling Green