Leaf Pickup - Zone 10
Date: November 20, 2023
Time: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Contact: Public Work Operations
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Beginning October 30, 2023 to December 28, 2023, leaf pickup crews will be picking up leaves by WORK ZONE ONLY.
Use our Public Works Zone Map to find which zone your address falls within.
Crews will pick up leaves in each zone for 2 days. If crews pickup leaves on your street on the first scheduled pickup day, they do not return on the second day.
- Rake leaves to the right-of-way of the street BEFORE the first scheduled pickup date.
- Crews do not go onto private property such as along driveways or behind houses to pick up leaves.
- Do not place leaves in the gutter line of the street, on sidewalks or in the street, around fire hydrants, mailboxes guywires or parked vehicles and must not obstruct drainage structures, this violates City Ordinance and may result in civil fines and could cause accidents to vehicles or pedestrians resulting in personal liability.
- Leaves will not be picked up from commercial properties, in private subdivision, along private roadways, in alleys or in mobile home parks.
- Ensure leaf piles are clear of any debris including tree limbs, rocks, household trash, discarded furniture, wheels/tires or any other debris that may cause damage to equipment or injury to crews.
This service is only provided to residential properties within the City limits of Bowling Green.
Calendar: Public Works
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.