Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Temporary Signs

It is against the Zoning Ordinance to post any kind of temporary sign in any right-of-way or on any utility pole.  Permits are required for most temporary signs.  The City's Temporary Commercial Sign policy is posted for review on the City's website.  To report a possible violation or for more information, contact Citizen Information & Assistance.  Code Enforcement staff investigate illegal signage complaints.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Citizen Information & Assistance, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

"Report a Problem" form online:

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.