Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Sidewalks in Need of Repair

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Complaints about hazardous sidewalks should be directed to Public Works between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Staff will inspect the location in question to determine the nature and scope of the problem.  If a hazard exists, the sidewalk will be replaced or repaired in a timely manner.  Unsightly but not hazardous locations that are determined to be in need of repair/replacement will be placed on a Capital Improvement Projects list and addressed on an as-funded basis.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Public Works, 1011 College St (270) 393-3628

Online Request Form:

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.