Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Parking Violations

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Abandoned vehicles on the street or illegal parking problems may be reported to the Bowling Green Police Department at any time.  Citizens may have vehicles unknown to them towed from their private driveways by private towing service.  (The owner or driver of the vehicle is liable for payment to the towing service.)

You may use the E-Miscellaneous Billing page to pay any parking tickets.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Complaints are handled as follows:

  1. On-Street Abandoned Vehicle - Report to the Bowling Green Police.  Report is forwarded to Neighborhood Patrol officer who makes a visual inspection and will place an orange tag on the vehicle.  A follow-up inspection is made in 72 hours and the vehicle will be impounded if vehicle has not been moved.
  2. Illegal Parking - Police and Parking Enforcement officers make visual inspection, ticket and/or tow vehicle in violation of City ordinances.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Bowling Green Police Dept., 911 Kentucky St., (270) 393-4000

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.