Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Junk/Inoperable Vehicles

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Complaints regarding unlicensed and inoperable vehicles, anywhere on the property, should be reported to City Central.  Be prepared to provide address, vehicle description and location.  It is also useful to note how long the vehicle has been inoperable or unlicensed on the premises.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

The City will inspect, and if an inoperable vehicle is present on private property, put a sticker on the car giving a five day Notice of Violation.  After five days, if the inoperable vehicle is still present, the City may have it towed.  If an inoperable vehicle is parked on the street, the vehicle may be marked with a sticker giving Notice of Violation and, if not moved within the time period, towed.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

Inoperable vehicles parked on the street:  BG Police Dispatch, 911 Kentucky Street, (270) 393-4000.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.