Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Drug House Reporting

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Call the Crime Stoppers Hotline, the Warren County Drug Task Force, or the Non-Emergency Police Department number.  Supply the information concerning the drug houses and the individual selling illegal drugs.  As much information as possible should be provided, i.e. license plate numbers, vehicle descriptions, time and date of activity, descriptions of subjects, etc.  All calls are kept confidential.

The landlord should screen all applicants by requiring references and/or a background check. Also, the landlord should monitor their property and report all suspicious activity to the appropriate agency. The type of information requested above should be reported to the appropriate agency. As property owners or residents, you should contact the City’s Neighborhood Action Office to set up or re-activate the Neighborhood Watch Program in the area.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

All information supplied by citizens is addressed by the Patrol Division and/or the Warren County Drug Task Force.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Crime Stoppers Hotline: (270) 781-CLUE (781-2583)

Warren County Drug Task Force:  (270) 843-5343

Police - Non Emergency - (270) 393-4000

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.