Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:


Persons wishing to inquire about or complain about an officer's or police employee's actions can call the Police Department main number during normal business hours or the non-emergency number after hours and will be connected to an on-duty supervisor.  In most cases, this supervisor can resolve the complaint. 

Persons wishing to file a formal written complaint against a police officer or employee are requested to appear in person at the Police Department to obtain a Citizen Complaint form from the on-duty supervisor or a complaint form can be obtained from the City Clerk’s Office in City Hall during normal business hours.

It is the responsibility of the Chief of Police to protect the integrity of the Bowling Green Police Department.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Bowling Green Police Department
911 Kentucky Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270) 393-4244 or (270) 393-4000

Office of City Clerk, City Hall
1001 College Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270) 393-3000

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.