Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Boulevards / Right-Of-Way / Median / Traffic Islands

Any request for an increase in beautification of a right-of-way beyond the standard landscape maintenance may be addressed by the adoption of an area by individuals, groups, associations or institutions to temporarily perform additional flower planting.

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Contact the Neighborhood Services Division for a Landscape Right-of-Way Adoption Form or download one from our website.  Citizens should complete the form and submit it (along with landscape plans) to the Operations Division of the Public Works Department for review and approval.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Review applications and plans and make recommendations for approval or disapproval, in accordance with the City Ordinance.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Neighborhood Services Division, Neighborhood & Community Services, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3674

Online Request Form:

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.