Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:


As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Homeowners should be sure to cover any access points for wild animals (i.e., cap chimneys) and keep garbage inside until trash pick-up day.  Homeowners should also take care to keep pet food in a secure place inside as much as possible.  Citizens may call Animal Control & Protection or may be referred to private removal services.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Animal Control Officers may attempt to remove some wild animals from living quarters of the home.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

  • Animal Control & Protection, Neighborhood & Community Services Department, (270) 393-4000
  • Citizen Information & Assistance, Neighborhood & Community Services, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

  • Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife, Wildlife Biologists/Private Lands, (270) 746-7128
  • Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife (To Report Poaching)  1-800-252-5378
  • Private removal services

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.