Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Complaints (Property Maintenance)

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Contact City Central.  Be prepared to provide the correct property address and specific information about the violation.  You may be asked, though not required, to provide your name, address, and, if applicable, your telephone number.  You will receive confirmation in the mail of your complaint, along with a case number and a time after which you may call back to check the status of your complaint.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Once a complaint is received, the City Code Enforcement Officer responsible for that area will inspect the property for violation(s).  The Code Enforcement Officer will also inspect adjacent properties, if time permits.  If violations exist, a Notice of Violation will be sent to the owner and a period of time given to correct the violation(s).  If the violation(s) are not corrected, a Citation may be issued, fining the property owner for failing to make the requested repair(s) to the property.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

Online Complaint Form:

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.