Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Ordinance Violations

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Violations of the Zoning Ordinance should be reported to Planning and Zoning. The correct street address and an accurate description of the violation are necessary to begin processing a complaint on a zoning violation.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

City and County Planning Commission has their own Code Enforcement staff are responsible for determining whether the reported condition is actually a violation of the Zoning Ordinance, making visual inspections and giving notice to the property owner and/or tenant that a violation may exist. Depending upon the type of violation, property owners may be fined and are required to correct the violation within a specific time frame or face further fines, penalties or litigation of the violation is not corrected.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City County Planning Commission, 922 State St suite 200, (270) 842-1953

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.