Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:


Weeds must be more than 10 inches tall to be recognized as a violation by the City of Bowling Green.

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Contact Citizen Information & Assistance or use our online "Report a Problem" form.  Be prepared to provide the property address and specific information about the problem.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

If a Code Enforcement Officer finds a violation, they will notify the property owner of the violation, providing time for correction to be made. Typically, the property owner is given seven (7) days to correct the violation. If upon re-inspection the property is found to be in compliance, the case is closed. If upon re-inspection the violation still exists, a citation is issued, then a work order is requested and a City contractor will mow the property. The fine amount and the mowing fee will then be levied against the property. 

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Citizen Information & Assistance, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

Online Request Form:

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.