Notice: The City of Bowling Green and Warren County have sustained severe damages on December 11th due to severe weather and tornadoes. For the latest information, please visit:

Local Boards & Commissions

There are several opportunities for public service by private citizens.  Appointments are recommended by the Mayor and approved by the Board of Commissioners for a variety of governing and advisory boards and commissions.

Information regarding the many boards and commissions is provided on the City website.  To inquire about current vacancies on any board or commission, contact the Office of City Clerk.

To be considered for an appointment, submit a resume or brief biography to the Mayor’s Office.

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

If you are interested in serving your community, consider volunteering your time as a member of a local board or commission.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Office of City Clerk, City Hall, 1001 College St., (270) 393-3688.

Mayor’s Office, City Hall, 1001 College St., P.O. Box 430, Bowling Green, KY 42102-0430, (270) 393-3642

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.