FREE Youth Golf Clinics at Hobson
- September 18, 2020
- Golf - Hobson
- Chris Kendall - 270-393-3206
- Bowling Green, Kentucky
Bowling Green Parks and Recreation is offering a FREE Youth Golf Clinic for ages 5-17. Multiple dates are offered and space is limited. Registration is online at https://playbgpr.bgky.org. For more information contact 270-393-3206.
Youth Golf Clinics at Hobson
Do you know someone 5-17 years old that is interested in learning the sport of Golf? Bowling Green Parks and Recreation has the equipment, location and staff to make that possibility into a reality. Multiple dates are offered and space is LIMITED.
Registration is online at https://playbgpr.bgky.org
Dates: 10/4 & 10/18 will be on Driving Range Only
10/11 & 10/25 will be on the Practice Green w/ short golf game planned
Time: 10:00 am-11:00 am
Location: Hobson Grove Golf Course and Driving Range, 1200 West Main Street
- Limited to eight (8) participants per day.
- Participants can register for multiple dates
- All participants will have their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer
- Masks/facial coverings are required. Staff, parents and participants are to wear masks/facial coverings during periods of inactivity. This includes registration, restroom breaks, waiting his/her turn, entering and leaving the park. Participants can remove masks only when in motion of physical activity; and, periodic mask/facial covering breaks will be given during the program.
- All participants and staff will adhere to social distancing of no less than six (6) feet apart
- Bring a water bottle and wear comfortable clothing
- Please do not send your child if they have been ill.
For more information contact 270-393-3206.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.