Annual Property Tax Bills
- Payment should be made payable to CITY OF BOWLING GREEN KY, City Hall Annex, 1017 College Street, P.O. Box 1410, Bowling Green, KY 42102-1410.
- Another payment option is our drop box. Located right outside the entrance to the City Hall Annex located at 1017 College Street which is available after hours, on weekends, and holidays.
- Payments can be made online by visiting our E-Miscellaneous Billing page. The transaction now only has a $2.00 fee for processing. The only information needed to get started on the site is the invoice number, the invoice date, and the invoice amount.
Pay Bills Online
- Owners of property inside the City limits will receive a property tax bill from both the City and the County. The City bill is paid to the City of Bowling Green as listed above and the County bill is paid to the Warren County Sheriff.
- If your mortgage company sent a request to us, we have forwarded them the information on your taxes due. You will still receive this bill from us as we have had several requests from property owners that they need the information. Please check directly with your mortgage company to make sure that they will be paying your bill from escrow.
- Questions regarding the ownership, assessed value, or exemptions on any property must be directed to the Warren County Court Property Valuation Administrator, Warren County Courthouse (270) 843-3268.
- If you have sold the property listed on this bill during the year, please forward this notice to the new property owner.
- The City does not offer any discount for early payment of property taxes.
- Property taxes are due by December 31st. All payments made or postmarked after this date will incur a 10% penalty. All unpaid bills will be assessed an additional 0.5% interest charge each month until paid in full.
- Property tax bills which remain unpaid after the due date will be pursued by City Attorney with foreclosure action if deemed appropriate, which could lead to a sale by Master Commissioner; and also posted on the City’s website.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Finance Department, 1017 College Street, Bowling Green, KY - 42101, (270) 393-3000 or contact us. Our office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.