Leaf Pickup by Request
Date: October 16, 2018
Contact: Information Hotline
Location: Leaf Pickup by Request
Leaf Pickup Request: Beginning October 15, 2018 to October 26, 2018, citizens may call City Central at 270-393-3444 or the City’s Information Hotline at 270-393-3333 to make a request to have leaves picked up. Citizens must provide their name and the address of the desired pickup location. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
- Rake leaves to the right-of-way of the street BEFORE making your request.
- Crews do not go onto private property such as along driveways or behind houses to pick up leaves.
- Do not place leaves in the gutter line of the street, on sidewalks or in the street, around fire hydrants, mailboxes guywires or parked vehicles and must not obstruct drainage structures, this violates City Ordinance and may result in civil fines and could cause accidents to vehicles or pedestrians resulting in personal liability.
- Leaves will not be picked up from commercial properties, in private subdivision, along private roadways, in alleys or in mobile home parks.
- Ensure leaf piles are clear of any debris including tree limbs, rocks, household trash, discarded furniture, wheels/tires or any other debris that may cause damage to equipment or injury to crews.
- Leaves may be bagged at any time and scheduled for pickup by calling Scott Waste Management at 270-783-4016.
This service is only provided to residential properties within the City limits of Bowling Green.
Calendar: Public Works
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.